The official subforum for discussion of the installation and use of the official M2 Dual Extruder upgrade.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:50 am
We will be announcing the v4 (single and dual) in November. Pricing and expected availability will be included.
- Posts: 2888
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:30 pm
- Location: mullica, nj
- Posts: 376
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:39 am
- Location: Cleveland Heights, Ohio USA
I can without any hesitation tell everybody who prints PLA to get the V4 with the TFE liner. You WILL absolutely love it.
Rick, this is great news! Well done!
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:28 pm
- Location: Florida
Kicking myself for buying too many spare V3's.
- Posts: 2000
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:59 am
jdacal wrote:Kicking myself for buying too many spare V3's.
I have 4
Custom 3D printing for you or your business -- quote [at] pingring.org
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:43 pm
Definitely looking forward to this!
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:37 pm
Hopefully some other nozzle sizes will also be available soon. I'd love to try some wood and metal filaments, plus a larger nozzle might be good for infill.
- Posts: 481
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:01 pm
- Location: Beachwood, OH
We'll be announcing the v4 price and availability in a few days. We've also ordered some 0.5mm nozzles but those will be experimental.
Also, we've been testing a wide range of materials including ninjaflex, polycarbonate, nylon, abs, pla, PET, etc...
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:01 am
- Location: Decatur, AL
Just curious, but how has the NinjaFlex been doing?