v4 Status

The official subforum for discussion of the installation and use of the official M2 Dual Extruder upgrade.
jsc

Re: v4 Status

Post by jsc » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:57 pm

It's available now: http://www.makergear.com/products/m2-upgrades

Short melt zone, shorter overall.

TSC

Post by TSC » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:03 am

insta wrote:
sthone wrote:Nice, I just got my tracking number. :D Perfect timing too, I just started getting clogging issues with my v3b and am sick of messing with it all ready.

-Steve
Shoot me a PM for a price on your V3B, including shipping :) I'll see if its' worth it -- I like to keep a few around.

Are you still interested in a V3B? I have a brand new never been used one that came with my M2. I ordered my M2 with the single v4 and installed that instead of the V3B. I can't IM yet, because I am too new on the forum, but I would sell the V3B pretty cheap.

insta

Post by insta » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:22 pm

TSC wrote:
insta wrote:
sthone wrote:Nice, I just got my tracking number. :D Perfect timing too, I just started getting clogging issues with my v3b and am sick of messing with it all ready.

-Steve
Shoot me a PM for a price on your V3B, including shipping :) I'll see if its' worth it -- I like to keep a few around.

Are you still interested in a V3B? I have a brand new never been used one that came with my M2. I ordered my M2 with the single v4 and installed that instead of the V3B. I can't IM yet, because I am too new on the forum, but I would sell the V3B pretty cheap.
Send me an email to my forum name [at] pingring [dot] org, lets talk.
Custom 3D printing for you or your business -- quote [at] pingring.org