World Maker Faire

Other stuff you would like to discuss...

Re: World Maker Faire

Postby innkeeper » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:41 am

too bad i jsut started coming back to the forum recently, i was there all weekend.
M2 - Smoothieboard Electronics - Upg Z stepper - IR auto bed leveling - Astrosyn dampers X/Y/Z - MIC 6, Zebra and PEI .25 Build Plates - Pico, E3D, V3B Hotends - Plastic and metal Extruder blocks, 24v Upg, - GLCD Smart Controller - other 3d printers
innkeeper

Postby Tim » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:51 am

innkeeper wrote:too bad i jsut started coming back to the forum recently, i was there all weekend.

What, you didn't see me with my MakerGear T-shirt on? :)
Tim

Postby jimc » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:39 am

i didnt go this year or last. 2015 was the last year i went and i could tell then that it was getting old. same stuff in 15 that was there in 14. nothing new or interesting so i just dont have any interest in going back. definitely cool to go to if you have never been but to make it a regular yearly thing is just a waste.
jimc

Postby innkeeper » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:14 am

Tim wrote:
innkeeper wrote:too bad i jsut started coming back to the forum recently, i was there all weekend.

What, you didn't see me with my MakerGear T-shirt on? :)

LOL, if my son saw that he would have chased you down :P
M2 - Smoothieboard Electronics - Upg Z stepper - IR auto bed leveling - Astrosyn dampers X/Y/Z - MIC 6, Zebra and PEI .25 Build Plates - Pico, E3D, V3B Hotends - Plastic and metal Extruder blocks, 24v Upg, - GLCD Smart Controller - other 3d printers
innkeeper

Previous

Return to Other (off topic)