Hey Ed......small world.....

Other stuff you would like to discuss...
Jules

Hey Ed......small world.....

Post by Jules » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:45 pm

I was browsing through a few of the entertaining rants on your blog and I saw the one you posted late last year about cleaning up hard drives before getting rid of them. (Excellent advice BTW - I vigorously attack all of mine with a hammer and/or a blowtorch before disposal, even though all of the important files are encrypted with at least a 12 digit passcode. Probably overkill.)

But I digress....the example you used of the plumber whose truck got picked up by ISIS for their little games....we know that guy. Small world.

And that was a very tough way for him to learn an important lesson about advertising. More companies than not around here are opting to not do that anymore, since (terrorist repurchase notwithstanding), there are plenty of skanks who will fake an accident with drivers of corporate vehicles just to sue for damages, since they think they'll get more.

(I can't even stand to see women who drive around in cars with those little vinyl stick figures of their family members on the back window. I can just see pedos following them home from the store.)

And now I've got the "It's a Small World" song stuck in my stupid head.....gaaaaah! Shoot me!

ednisley

Re: Hey Ed......small world.....

Post by ednisley » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:38 pm

Jules wrote:Probably overkill
Remember, nothing exceeds like excess! [grin]

For anyone who missed the story:
http://softsolder.com/2014/12/27/always ... -hardware/

Since you know him, I suppose we're both on The Secret List of Names...

Jules

Re: Hey Ed......small world.....

Post by Jules » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:37 am

There's a scary thought......
Since you know him, I suppose we're both on The Secret List of Names...
I think I'm already on that list though - definitely a guns and Bible clinger. ;)