CALLIBRATION SERVICES?

Other stuff you would like to discuss...
lustix

CALLIBRATION SERVICES?

Post by lustix » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:54 pm

Hello there, I recieved the M2, And i got 2 prints out of there. But my friend moved the precicion Knob when the machien is off. and now is not callibrated at all. Ive been trying to reset the Z callibration. BUt not luck. seems like is getting worst and worst everytime.

ANy ideas? DOES MAKERGEAR has a callibration service? My friend is willing to pay.

thanks.

g

Bratag

Re: CALLIBRATION SERVICES?

Post by Bratag » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:52 pm

lustix wrote:Hello there, I recieved the M2, And i got 2 prints out of there. But my friend moved the precicion Knob when the machien is off. and now is not callibrated at all. Ive been trying to reset the Z callibration. BUt not luck. seems like is getting worst and worst everytime.

ANy ideas? DOES MAKERGEAR has a callibration service? My friend is willing to pay.

thanks.

g
I think I got the gist of what you are saying here. Basically your friend adjusted the Z-stop and now your prints are all bad.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=71

Second post down walks you through setting the endstop.

There is also currently beta program for auto leveling, not something you should get into if you aren't comfortable messing about with your printer.

Not sure if Makergear has a service like the one you mentioned but I would recommend learning how to do it yourself. Its something that you will need to do periodically anyway.

Jules

Post by Jules » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:22 pm

Setting the Z-stop can be tricky.

This might also help you....there is a video that shows how to reset the Z-stop on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Cz6jP ... freload=10

Mark the Greater

Post by Mark the Greater » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Nice video! Anyone we know?
Love Always,
MtG

helifrek

Post by helifrek » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:01 pm

could you maybe upload a picture of what he turned? just in case it wasn't the Z-stop that he adjusted. Also, If I were you I would try and find someone local with a 3D printer that can help you out, even if it isn't a Makergear the knowledge still applies from printer to printer, kind of like cars. if you put your zip code in 3dhubs.com you might find someone local, or put an ad on craigslist.

G'luck and welcome to the wonderful world of 3D printing. Now back to the last part of my ED-209.... 15 hours to go and my 50th attempt, what a pain! but fun!