XYZFABS.com

Other stuff you would like to discuss...
Jules

XYZFABS.com

Post by Jules » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:46 pm

I know a couple of you guys who do printing jobs for others probably already heard about this, but I figured I'd post this for those who might not have gotten on the mailing list.

It might save you a few bucks if you use a lot of eSun filament in your print jobs, and looks like a good way to get the word out about your printing services.

INTSERVO has partnered with xyzfabs.com to run promotions. Right now, by simply signup on https://www.xyzfabs.com (which is totally free), you automatically get 25% off eSUN filaments coupon.

XYZFABS.COM is a new website we want to see it success. It is a free website designed to help 3d printing and related services globally. We will regularly run promotions on xyzfabs.com for new and existing users there and actively participate in xyzfabs forum discussion for eSUN filaments. We will also publish new materials and also invite trial participants in xyzfabs.com forum.

Signup on xyzfabs.com, get a 25% off code automatically. We will even give 30% off code to you if you help on any one of below:

1. Register your Fab there. If you list your service on 3dhubs, makerxyz or the like, it is natural for you to list on xyzfabs.com. It is free. After you register your account there, you can send an email to admin@xyzfabs.com to enable your Fab listing privilege. We will assign a 30% code to you.

or

2. Share this great news to your social media, such as share or comment on reddit about this promotion, or share this news on your facebook or twitter, or share on 3d forums/groups you participate. We appreciate your help on letting other people know the promotion and the new website. And we will assign a 30% code to you. Just email to admin@intservo.com about your help. Thank you first!