World Maker Faire

Other stuff you would like to discuss...
innkeeper

Re: World Maker Faire

Post by innkeeper » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:41 am

too bad i jsut started coming back to the forum recently, i was there all weekend.
M2 - MKS SBase w Smoothieware, GLCD, 24v, Upg Z & extruder stepper - IR bed leveling, Astrosyn dampers X/Y/Z, MIC 6, Zebra, PEI, & glass Build Plates - E3D, V3B Hotends, & more - many other 3d printers - production printing.

Tim

Post by Tim » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:51 am

innkeeper wrote:too bad i jsut started coming back to the forum recently, i was there all weekend.
What, you didn't see me with my MakerGear T-shirt on? :)

jimc

Post by jimc » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:39 am

i didnt go this year or last. 2015 was the last year i went and i could tell then that it was getting old. same stuff in 15 that was there in 14. nothing new or interesting so i just dont have any interest in going back. definitely cool to go to if you have never been but to make it a regular yearly thing is just a waste.

innkeeper

Post by innkeeper » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:14 am

Tim wrote:
innkeeper wrote:too bad i jsut started coming back to the forum recently, i was there all weekend.
What, you didn't see me with my MakerGear T-shirt on? :)
LOL, if my son saw that he would have chased you down :P
M2 - MKS SBase w Smoothieware, GLCD, 24v, Upg Z & extruder stepper - IR bed leveling, Astrosyn dampers X/Y/Z, MIC 6, Zebra, PEI, & glass Build Plates - E3D, V3B Hotends, & more - many other 3d printers - production printing.