MakerGear M2 Rev E for sale

A resource for used MakerGear equipment.

MakerGear M2 Rev E for sale

Postby SlimSchmidty » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:23 am

Hey guys, I'm Brenden. I'm off to college in just 17 days and as I'm sure you can imagine, I just won't have room in my dorm for this printer. It's served me well this last year and a half (made the purchase February 27th, 2016) but can't justify leaving it in storage for 4 years to devalue. It's a preassembled Rev E and likely has just over 100 hours of print time on it (school, tennis, work, and friends just drained me of time and initiative). Accordingly it's in great shape, the pictures will show you that, and I'm willing to print a test object and email a picture of the results to anyone interested. The filament drive, extruder, and glass plate have all been replaced within the past half-year. The bed clips are my only concern; they're raised slightly upwards from the time I tried using a Geckotek plate and the glass in conjunction. This disturbance is very slight tho and the replacement bed clips included can fix this issue. Included in this sale are all my accessory items as I'll no longer have use for them. All included filament has been properly stored in a controlled environment. This printer, all its supplies, and delivery are yours for $1500. As for delivery, I'm willing to deliver if your destination is within a day's drive of Celina, Ohio. If not, pick-ups are swell or shipping arrangements can be made. Enjoy! Apologies for the link, apparently posts only support up to 5 pictures. http://imgur.com/a/hLt1c

Swift buisness is appreciated as my days are numbered. My email is schmidbm@miamioh.edu or you can reach me at 567-644-2264. Thanks for reading!

P.S. Thank all of you incredibly active and helpful guys on the forum, you really make the community. Also thank you Rick and MakerGear for the excellent service and craftsmanship. I'll be back someday I'm sure.
SlimSchmidty

Re: MakerGear M2 Rev E for sale

Postby iliveinyourhead » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:54 pm

emailed
iliveinyourhead

Re: MakerGear M2 Rev E for sale

Postby SlimSchmidty » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:41 am

Sold

Thanks guys
SlimSchmidty

Return to Pre-owned Gear