Used M2 for sale in Canada

A resource for used MakerGear equipment.
Farr0wn3d

Used M2 for sale in Canada

Post by Farr0wn3d » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:22 am

I am selling this because I don't have a need for 2 printers any more, and would like the space back (I live in a small condo).

-Machine was bought as a kit in Apr 2015
-24v system with single power supply, (not the one in the photo, that one is from the other printer). PSU fan upgraded to a Noctua one.
-originally came with a v3b hot end, but has since been upgraded to a new version e3d v6 (cartridge style thermistor), with a 40watt heater, and a mirrored e3d titan extruder.
-makergear metal motor mount added
-all fans swapped out for better performing/quieter units. fan guards swapped for better flow and to reduce noise.
-this machine HAD stepper motor dampers, but they were removed because they seemed to reduce the print quality. They can be included if you would like.
-Y carriage was replaced recently to get rid of bearing play. Unit is fully lubricated for the next owner.
-print bed had been upgraded to the buildtak flexplate system, with the buildtak replaced by an adhesive-backed PEI sheet. This works very well, but I will also include the original borosilicate glass and binder clips
in case its not your cup of tea. there is a small piece of the glass missing near one of the corners, it doesnt affect printing unless you're literally using every sq mm of the bed.
-Unit has 12v LED tape lighting, with a dimmer controller. I'm running both printer's lighting off the same PSU, so the new owner will need to arrange their own PSU for the lighting.
-Comes with optional makergear LCD display/control

I generally use this machine for printing PETG and ninjaflex, and it does both very well. I can include my S3D profile for the new owner. As the title states, the printer is located in Canada, in Calgary Alberta. If you happen to be local, that would be great. If not, I can arrange shipping.

I will accept paypal, but any fee's will be on top of the price. interac e-transfer is preferred

Any questions, feel free to message me.
Attachments
1 (Large).JPG
2 (Large).JPG
3 (Large).JPG
4 (Large).JPG
5 (Large).JPG
Last edited by Farr0wn3d on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Farr0wn3d

Re: Used M2 for sale in Canada

Post by Farr0wn3d » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:25 am

Rest of photos
Attachments
6 (Large).JPG
8 (Large).JPG
9 (Large).JPG
10 (Large).JPG
11 (Large).JPG

Farr0wn3d

Post by Farr0wn3d » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:32 pm

SOLD
Last edited by Farr0wn3d on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

zemlin

Post by zemlin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:03 pm

are you missing a zero there?

Farr0wn3d

Post by Farr0wn3d » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:08 pm

Yes, Zemlin, I sure was haha

Farr0wn3d

Post by Farr0wn3d » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:42 am

SOLD