Makergear M2 V3B 24V

A resource for used MakerGear equipment.

Makergear M2 V3B 24V

Postby helifrek » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:56 pm

After years of great performance I have decided to let me trusty M2 go :( I just don't use it enough to justify owning it. It is in excellent shape. Looks like the used market is right around $850 so that is what I will ask. Its been a wonderful adventure everyone! thanks for all the support through the years!

helifrek(at)aol.com to reach me quickly.

CONUS only, will give discount for local pickup!
helifrek

Re: Makergear M2 V3B 24V

Postby insta » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:10 pm

Modlist? Upgrades? Additional included parts? Where's local pickup?
Custom 3D printing for you or your business -- quote [at] pingring.org
insta

Re: Makergear M2 V3B 24V

Postby helifrek » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:51 pm

Nothing major done. I printed a different cooling fan duct and added led lights to the fan duct (looks good). I added dampeners to the X and Y axis motors so it runs very quietly. I did the Mod to the HBP wires that's listed somewhere here in the forums that takes the stress off of the wires at the connection points.

local pickup would be Clarksville TN (50miles west of Nashville)

Additional part, nothing guaranteed because I am not sure where I placed these parts but I have an extra extruder motor. The teeth on the old pinion gear inside the gearbox wore down and I couldn't find just the pinion so I order a whole new motor with pinion.... the old pinion wasn't the newer hardened ones they use now which is why it wore down so quickly. I also have another V3b hotend somewhere, mine clogged up and I didn't have a torch or anything to clean it out with at the time and just ordered another. later I ended up clearing it out and testing it and it worked fine.

Any further questions feel free to text or call. 8two8-5zero6-3five2two

Thanks,
Brandon
helifrek

Return to Pre-owned Gear