Dual M2 for Sale - Sold!

A resource for used MakerGear equipment.

Dual M2 for Sale - Sold!

Postby Q*bert » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:29 am

THIS MACHINE HAS BEEN SOLD.

I have for sale an early version MakerGear M2 upgraded to 24V, dual V4 extruders, MakerGear LCD Interface and LED lighting. It's in great shape and I'm only selling because I bought a display model MakerGear M3-ID for a great price at the Fabtech Show in Chicago last November.

The unit I'm selling has actually very little run time on it as I also have several other printers. It runs perfectly. Beginners should know that using any 3D printer requires some learning and effort, but MakerGear M2's are perfect for learning as they are well engineered and solidly built.

I'm asking $950 for the dual M2 alone, or for the new user I'll throw in an unused and sealed license for Simplify3D and a spool of black eSun PLA+ (good stuff) for an additional $125 ($1075 total).

I live in the Milwaukee area but am willing to ship in the continental US for $75. I will not ship internationally.

Send me a PM (Private Message) if interested. Click on the little guy with PM next to him under my location at the top right of this message.

1.jpeg
3.jpeg
MakerGear LCD Interface

6.jpeg
Top View

2.jpeg
Dual extruders
Attachments
4.jpeg
LED Lighting
Last edited by Q*bert on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Q*bert

Re: Dual M2 for Sale

Postby insta » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:31 pm

$1150 shipped for a dual in this condition, with those extras, with the upgrades is a very good price.
Custom 3D printing for you or your business -- quote [at] pingring.org
insta

Postby Q*bert » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:20 pm

insta wrote:$1150 shipped for a dual in this condition, with those extras, with the upgrades is a very good price.

Thanks for the feedback insta. I'm pricing this to move. I'll leave it posted here for a bit, then it's off to eBay if nobody grabs it here.

Here are pictures of the optional "extras" mentioned in the first post.

10.jpeg

9.jpeg

IMG_3614.jpeg
Q*bert

Postby KaiborgStudios » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:31 am

Message sent!
KaiborgStudios

Return to Pre-owned Gear