M2 Kit Sales To Pause

General discussion topics
jprochnow

Re: M2 Kit Sales To Pause

Post by jprochnow » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:23 am

Come on now. I don't buy and sell a bunch of them. I still have a m2.

insta

Post by insta » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:39 pm

yeah but haven't you bought & sold like 3 or 4 of them? or am I confusing you with another guy who's forum name starts with 'j' and has a similar number of letters (and probably sold me a printer)
Custom 3D printing for you or your business -- quote [at] pingring.org

Bratag

Post by Bratag » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:21 pm

insta wrote:yeah but haven't you bought & sold like 3 or 4 of them? or am I confusing you with another guy who's forum name starts with 'j' and has a similar number of letters (and probably sold me a printer)
That's more is a bushel than a bunch insta

jprochnow

Post by jprochnow » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:23 pm

I have sold 3 makergear so far. 2 ultimaker 2s. 3 rostock max v2s, 3 makerfarms, 1 taz 5, 2 lulzbot mini, 1 printrbot simple metal, 1 kossel mini, 1 prusa i3. Needless to say I have tons of experience with many machines. You may ask which I liked the most. It's by far the makergear.

willnewton

Post by willnewton » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:20 pm

I think he needs an intervention.
Attachments
image.jpeg
I'm finally back to where I started two days ago!

A thread with some stuff in it I update every once in a while. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9
See some of my stuff http://www.thingiverse.com/willnewton/favorites

jprochnow

Post by jprochnow » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:24 pm

Yeah I probably do but at one point I was running 8 machines at once to make parts for clients. Now I no longer do that so I sold all of them off.

insta

Post by insta » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:56 pm

jprochnow wrote:I have sold 3 makergear so far. 2 ultimaker 2s. 3 rostock max v2s, 3 makerfarms, 1 taz 5, 2 lulzbot mini, 1 printrbot simple metal, 1 kossel mini, 1 prusa i3. Needless to say I have tons of experience with many machines. You may ask which I liked the most. It's by far the makergear.
Friendly ribbing, no ill will meant :D
Custom 3D printing for you or your business -- quote [at] pingring.org

jprochnow

Post by jprochnow » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:01 am

Not a problem. Its been a rough year but I just started getting some work late last week again from an old client so i'm hoping things are turning around(they have a object printer which is costing them tons to use compared to what I charge). Either way back to the topic at hand. I'm sure tons of people are just waiting for the kits to come back to place their orders. Like most people in the reprap/diy 3d printing we for the most part enjoy building these machines.

pyronaught

Post by pyronaught » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:41 am

jprochnow wrote: I'm sure tons of people are just waiting for the kits to come back to place their orders. Like most people in the reprap/diy 3d printing we for the most part enjoy building these machines.
Plus it only takes about 4 hours to put one together, probably even less if you've done it before. So it's like getting paid $75 an hour or more to assemble your M2.
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

jferguson

Post by jferguson » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:08 am

jprochnow wrote:Not a problem. Its been a rough year but I just started getting some work late last week again from an old client so i'm hoping things are turning around(they have a object printer which is costing them tons to use compared to what I charge). Either way back to the topic at hand. I'm sure tons of people are just waiting for the kits to come back to place their orders. Like most people in the reprap/diy 3d printing we for the most part enjoy building these machines.
Well I am, for one.

John