General discussion topics
Jules

Re: Makergear New Parts

Post by Jules » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:17 pm

Longer waits too. No thanks. :D

mharter

Post by mharter » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:44 pm

Is there a list somewhere of all the new modification they have made and how we can order them? I've been seeing some cool ideas and I keep seeing M2 rev E about. Was wondering if I could get a link to possibly update my M2 to the updated parts. Thanks!

Jules

Post by Jules » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:08 pm

There isn't really a list, you have to keep up with it on the forum....

1. The Rev. E machines are now shipping with the V4 nozzles, metal motor mount, improved HBP wire harness cover design, metal electronics cover, and the new bottom-set Z-Stop orientation and 4-point spider that make it possible to not have to set the Z-Stop and Z-Offsets any more. (Semi-automatic leveling.) Also, the Dual upgrade kits are now available for both the old machines and the new Rev. Es.

Of those the only parts currently available as upgrades on the site are the V4 nozzle upgrades and the Dual kits. I know the metal motor mounts are also available, but I don't see where to order them. (Probably just shoot them an email.) The other items will be made available as upgrades when MG has enough extra.

(And they're currently testing a new style extruder gear for flexible filaments, i think.)
Last edited by Jules on Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

insta

Post by insta » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:11 pm

Why's it a red flag? :?:

I want that list too, with a convinent [ Buy Here ] link next to each part.

i have poor control over my money
Custom 3D printing for you or your business -- quote [at] pingring.org

Jules

Post by Jules » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:19 pm

insta wrote:Why's it a red flag? :?:

I want that list too, with a convinent [ Buy Here ] link next to each part.

i have poor control over my money
Chuckle....we all do, but that is an uncharacteristically mild response from you on the subject.....no fireworks? (Shoot! I'm a bit disappointed.) :lol:

insta

Post by insta » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:55 pm

Nah the stuff that'll get my goat is -isms (race/sex/class) or outright ignorant statements posted as fact. I've wanted an upgrade log for a long time, but I don't really post about it anymore because Rick's aware of it.
Custom 3D printing for you or your business -- quote [at] pingring.org

Jules

Post by Jules » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:44 pm

insta wrote:Nah the stuff that'll get my goat is -isms (race/sex/class) or outright ignorant statements posted as fact. I've wanted an upgrade log for a long time, but I don't really post about it anymore because Rick's aware of it.
Oh, gotcha! No that wasn't an "-ism", that was a friendly poke directly at you, because I was in such a good mood this morning. ;)

I shall attempt to restrain myself, though it will be most difficult. :P (Fixed it.)
Last edited by Jules on Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jprochnow

Post by jprochnow » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:44 am