Collaboration Opportunity with MakerGear

General discussion topics
insta

Re: Collaboration Opportunity with MakerGear

Post by insta » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:36 am

Senior C# dev who can work remote, decent-electronics guy, and mechanically-stupid guy checking in. I'm probably in the same technical prowess boat as theboz1419 as far as electronics go.
Custom 3D printing for you or your business -- quote [at] pingring.org

Bratag

Post by Bratag » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:50 am

Software Programmer here. Happy to help if I can, though not sure my skills are applicable in this field.

pandelume

Post by pandelume » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:15 pm

I'm interested in helping. Mechanical engineer with a background in tooling.

zemlin

Post by zemlin » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Mechanical engineer - mostly automation machinery ground-up design. Worked as a machinist in college.
email sent with more info.

kartcrg

Post by kartcrg » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:43 pm

I'm interested. Was actually hoping to talk to you about this last time you were in Los Angeles but we didn't have a chance to connect and then got super busy. I'd love to collaborate on new product design and development and have some ideas. I have a design & engineering firm in LA http://brchndesignhouse.com/ and a background in robot end of arm tool design for automated manufacturing.

Phil

Post by Phil » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:20 pm

I would love to help; (especially in adding high-temp materials to the M2 repertoire). BSAE, MSME, 4 patents, serial entrepreneur,...

jamigas

Post by jamigas » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:57 am

Rick,
As a product developer with 5yrs of experience in manufacturing R&D (by day), a master of science in mechanical engineering, a self designed and constructed digitally controlled enclosed dual extruder M2 in the "lab" at home (yet to be revealed, but planning to unveil details on this forum soon), and a great deal of interest in progression of additive manufacturing, I am very much interested collaborating with those of the MakerGear nucleus on new product development. Hit me up if you think I can be of service!

ksevcik

Post by ksevcik » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:57 pm

So it's a weird first post, but I've been running/upgrading a kit-M2 for a school robotics team for a couple years, and lurking the forum for about that long, so..

Automation engineer with C# skills (mostly for HMIs), plus various experience in machining and electronics necessary to get said machines working again. None of the languages are relevant, but I've done work with toolpath planning, non-cartesian kinematics, and other stuff. Also had some experience with microcontrollers via the robotics team.

rpollack

Post by rpollack » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:52 pm

I sent an email to everyone who expressed interest in collaborating - If you did not receive the email, please let me know.

Thank you,
Rick

rpollack

Post by rpollack » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:22 pm

We've established a private section of the forum to discuss collaboration opportunities. Message or email me if you would like to be added.

Thanks,
Rick