Yet another 3dhubs win this year

General discussion topics
jsc

Yet another 3dhubs win this year

Post by jsc » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:08 am

Saw this on Facebook: https://www.3dhubs.com/3d-printers. Yet another year of winning for the M2.

When you click through, the first thing that caught my eye was that under Cons was "no dual extruder". That's funny, I wonder why mine appears to have two extruders.... I'm also disappointed that customer service was only 9.4 and community only ranked 8.6. I think you guys are top notch.

I also noticed it was missing from this year's Make magazine roundup, probably because it's not a "new" printer. You guys should really just arbitrarily up the version number every year instead of using "revisions" just so people realize it's not standing still year to year.

Jules

Re: Yet another 3dhubs win this year

Post by Jules » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:15 am

Awesome! (Pity they just can't seem to get the dual extruder right though.) Congratulations, MakerGear! :D

rpollack

Post by rpollack » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:11 pm

Thank you for posting and thank you to the community for the great reviews!

ksevcik

Post by ksevcik » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:53 pm

jsc wrote:I also noticed it was missing from this year's Make magazine roundup, probably because it's not a "new" printer. You guys should really just arbitrarily up the version number every year instead of using "revisions" just so people realize it's not standing still year to year.
I noticed this as well, and it bugged me too. I'm curious how Make picks the printers to review anyways, since they clearly aren't reviewing every Prusa i3 clone in existence. I think I'll poke Make about it since I'm a subscriber.

dklassen

Post by dklassen » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Well deserved! Been giving my M2 a beat down for the last two years and it just keep chugging along spitting out great prints.