High Pressure Tube Plugs

Show off your prints!!!
pyronaught

Re: High Pressure Tube Plugs

Post by pyronaught » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:03 am

It will inflate a typical air mattress in 22 seconds. I wish I had one of those big water toys to see how fast it could do one of those-- like the trampoline with slide type thing that floats on water. At the current battery size it can only run for six minutes before running out of juice, but at 36.7 CFM flow rate that would be 220 cubic feet of volume. That would be like filling an air mattress that is 18 foot square and 8 inches thick in six minutes on a charge. I'm putting a jack on the side so that another battery can be added in parallel for doing large fills, that way the base unit can stay small and highly portable for camping type applications. I found a low cost charger too, so I'm looking at developing this thing into a product that includes the inflator, a handful of adapters and the charger, with threaded ends on both the intake and output side that match standard 2" PVC pipe threads. Current high volume inflators all require either an AC outlet or a car battery to operate, which is not very convenient if you are trying to inflate something at the beach or lakeside.
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.