Problems getting a reply from tech support?

Ask the MakerGear community for assistance...
helifrek

Problems getting a reply from tech support?

Post by helifrek » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Anyone else not getting their e-mails answered? I have sent two e-mails. One to the support which was about 3 weeks ago before I ordered my printer. Then I sent one to Karen a few days ago and still no response. I do understand it is the holidays but to be honest I am a little disappointed because I have heard such good things about the support makergear has. I am still anxiously awaiting for my kit to come in though. Thanks in advance guys!

Brandon

jimc

Re: Problems getting a reply from tech support?

Post by jimc » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:34 pm

brandon, its a holiday weekend. why on earth would you expect a response. everyone i know that owns a business that is not retail based closed wed at lunch and dont go back until monday morning.

helifrek

Post by helifrek » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:42 pm

I understand Karen may not respond until sometime this week but my original e-mail (it was to info@makergear, not support! my bad) was sent on the 18th and I have yet to hear anything back. Was just curious as to if they are having any technical issues. Maybe they have e-mail from aol marked as spam! :) I am probably the last person left on the planet that uses aol!

Capt. John

Post by Capt. John » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:38 am

re-send the email with the correct address.
Capt. John
Manistee, Michigan
Reel Amateur at 3D printing
Fishing Tackle Manufacturer & Webmaster for:
http://www.michiganangler.com
http://www.michigansportsman.com

helifrek

Post by helifrek » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Thanks Capt John,
I am sure they are busy enough with the holidays. My questions were not that important, I will let them concentrate on getting orders shipped!
I was just curious if maybe their system was down or something.

helifrek

Post by helifrek » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:01 pm

My email to Karen has been responded too! Yay. That answers my question of the system being down or not.
Thanks for the help guys. I think I am just so anxious to get my printer that I am worrying too much!

Rocketdog

Post by Rocketdog » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:00 am

The Makergear people have always been quick to respond to my issues. I had a question when I first got mine and the owner responded late on a Friday. I've been printing heavy for over a year. Karen has been very helpful like when I stuck a ball driver in the fan. I installed the two head upgrade. They did a good job.