Red led on and buzzer noise?

Ask the MakerGear community for assistance...
daveb

Red led on and buzzer noise?

Post by daveb » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:59 pm

Had disconnected my printer a week ago to clean the desk and such. Only thing done to it in the last week dwas sliding it out of the way. I did clean the build plate and lift up the hot bed to see better to plug pwer back in.

Then when I powered up last night it booted fine. Used the Makergear app to level and come time to heat up a red led come on (right by the fan plug) and buzzer sounded (sounded like the old dail-up modems).
Closed that app and opened up S3D. When I clicked to turn on the HBP, samething, red led stayed lit and that noise until I clicked off.

Things have tried this far: checked power, checked for loose connections, checked continuity and reloaded` firmware.

Any ideas what could cause this?

M2 with dual setup, bottom z-Stop.

daveb

Re: Red led on and buzzer noise?

Post by daveb » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:23 am

Can someone point me in the right direction. Makergear doesn't know why either. There only suggestion is change my wire harness , or RAMBO board. This is the 4th board in 15 months. NOTHING changed from the time I unplugged it to clean until I re-plugged it in two weeks later. The "modified wiring" in the pics has nothing to do with the RAMBO board. one is an EC2 that replaced the fan connector a year ago. There was a mod of extending the short SD card cable, 4 months ago. Makergear suggested I reach out to the forum. That was a great suggestion since no one answered here.

insta

Post by insta » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:09 pm

Hmm, yes.

I can tell by your video that the problem lies in -- wait, I can't.

Well, I can see by the pictures that it's possibly -- wait, no, no pictures either.

Help us help you, maybe?
Custom 3D printing for you or your business -- quote [at] pingring.org

sthone

Post by sthone » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:06 pm

If I remember correctly from another post... he is not posting his pictures correctly. However he is posting them they show up for him but no one else.

Daveb- you need to use the Upload Attachment tab below to post pictures

or... if your pictures are on another server/location you need to use the img code [img]imageurlhere[/img]