crackes

Ask the MakerGear community for assistance...
sonra

Re: crackes

Post by sonra » Tue May 08, 2018 11:45 am

Hi guys,
This is the right file
regards ahead Doron
Attachments
Front_Engine_-_Part_6.zip
(29.87 KiB) Downloaded 284 times

airscapes

Post by airscapes » Tue May 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Make sure bed is dead level, make sure starting height is correct, make sure your extrusion width is correct.
This is the thread where Ed showed me how to do that viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6568&hilit=airscapes

So after going through the settings, and making all the changes I would make, including adding more support I have attached the factory file. At 27 hours estimated print time I did not try it.

What I would do, assuming this is your design, is make this into 3 parts. Looking at the end you have a square section in the center and the 2 side sections like an L. If you do this, the side sections can be laid flat and printed one at a time and the center is just a box that can be printed alone. NO support would need, your prints would take a lot less time and you would be saving a boat load of time and plastic. Oh, and if this is your design I would add radius's to all sharp edges that don't meet other parts. If you split the part and no longer need support I would think this would print at the factory default of 70mms without issue.
I have only been printing minitures (see attched)
V1-Front_Engine_-_Part_6.factory.zip
(49.84 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
lizardfolk.jpg

sonra

Post by sonra » Tue May 08, 2018 11:44 pm

Thanks for help
Doron