Initial Problems

Need some assistance getting started...post here...
Pekish79

Re: Initial Problems

Post by Pekish79 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:34 pm

I didnt reinstall S3D but i went to help and reinsert the printer default with the "configuration assistant" it restore the default print FFF

anyway today i did exactly like yesterday (obviously after restoring to default setting) and i was with my camera right in front of him and obviously he worked perfectly fine
but i didn't dream that yesterday with exact same FFF before i even starting messing it up it did throttle after the Z10 to move outside the bad in fact it was doing the clean up setting at a Z10 from the bed today he did the clean up setting at Z0.4 because it didnt fail to move up the bed

i guess it was some dirt or something on the rod no idea

obviously if it happen again i will try to record it on video but so far i printed several things with no problem

SouthSideofdaSky

Re: Initial Problems

Post by SouthSideofdaSky » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:23 pm

PcS wrote:I have noticed if the tool change values are populated in s3d ...which for some reason it has happened twice it has given me ridiculous retract on the extruder. And once it did something similar to what you describe. I just zero them out .
Sorry...by the "tool change values" you mean these, right? You're saying that zeroing these seems to fix any issues you are having?
position_readout.png