Simplify3D printing part of first layer too fast

Have questions or comments about Simplify3D, Slic3r, Cura, Reptier, etc? Or wondering about which CAD software to use...discuss it here...
Jules

Re: Simplify3D printing part of first layer too fast

Post by Jules » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:36 pm

dramsey wrote:Hm. I'd think spending upwards of $2K with Makergear would buy one some sort of indulgence. Oh well!
:lol: Nope! We all went through it.

For posting, you have to be vetted first. The forum isn't operated by MakerGear, (although they do pay for it), it's operated by fellow M2 owners who have no way of verifying that you bought a machine.

wmgeorge

Post by wmgeorge » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:15 pm

I think Jules first posted that "pick a side and lay flat on table" trick. I was also having the same problems as you. Sorry about the waiting to post, but you would not believe what goes on when new users are allowed to post, not here of course but other boards. Welcome to the Forum, I'm sorta a new person also.
Retired Master Electrician, Commercial HVAC/R,CNC Router

Jules

Post by Jules » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:26 pm

wmgeorge wrote:I think Jules first posted that "pick a side and lay flat on table" trick. I was also having the same problems as you. Sorry about the waiting to post, but you would not believe what goes on when new users are allowed to post, not here of course but other boards. Welcome to the Forum, I'm sorta a new person also.
:lol: Oh no, I definitely got it from somewhere. Can't remember exactly, but it wasn't my initial discovery. :D

(These guys run rings around me, they've been doing it so long.)