MakerGear V3b Cleaning And Replacement.

Ask the MakerGear community for assistance...
HadMatter

MakerGear V3b Cleaning And Replacement.

Post by HadMatter » Mon May 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Greetings,

I am having trouble finding clear Instruction on disassembly, cleaning, and reassembly of the extruder nozzles.
I have browsed this forum as well as other websites and have found some useful Information. Yet haven't quite found what im looking for.

http://www.makergear.com/pages/stepper- ... structions
The above link would be helpful. However the information is not for v3b extruder.
I am hoping someone can assist me in finding that information for the v3b extruder.

Thanks,

HadMatter

jsc

Re: MakerGear V3b Cleaning And Replacement.

Post by jsc » Mon May 19, 2014 9:51 pm

You may have seen these, but if not I recommend them to you:

A recent write up on cleaning: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9&start=32
Useful tools: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=162

HadMatter

Post by HadMatter » Tue May 20, 2014 2:41 pm

jsc wrote:You may have seen these, but if not I recommend them to you:

A recent write up on cleaning: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9&start=32
Useful tools: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=162

Indeed,

This information seems quite useful.

Might I add, "jsc" Your Activity in the forums, And willingness to help us newbs out. Does not got unnoticed!!!

Thanks Again,

Hatter

jsc

Post by jsc » Tue May 20, 2014 5:26 pm

I got my M2 in mid-February. I don't know what the official time frames are for this sort of thing, but I would guess that makes me a "newb" too.

I'm active here because I've been enjoying it immensely, and because this forum hasn't degenerated into a mass of egos and cattiness.

Dave K

Post by Dave K » Wed May 21, 2014 12:37 am

jsc wrote: I'm active here because I've been enjoying it immensely, and because this forum hasn't degenerated into a mass of egos and cattiness.
That is so true, and it's one of the reasons this forum shines. The willingness of members to help each other here is phenomenal.

Edit: This is a link that helped me a lot when it came to putting the V3b together from loose parts. I didn't save the link at the time but I noticed it one of the links jsc suggested and thought I would single that link out...http://www.makergear.com/pages/stepper- ... nd-batch-2