Best place to get belts

Ask the MakerGear community for assistance...
Artenen

Best place to get belts

Post by Artenen » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:42 pm

I'm looking to get a spare set of belts... I can't find them on the makergear site anyplace and was wondering where people are getting their belts (if any).

I know in S3D the movement speed defaults were insanely fast and could chew belts up. I slowed mine down to prevent this and have been printing steadily for over a year without problems. I have noticed however, that the rubber in the belt is starting to wear and break down (as belts do over time) so I wanted to pick up some spares in the event one broke.

I see on the net where they are sold but I wanted to see who buys form where so I get some opinions of what stores are better for this.

Thanks!

jimc

Re: Best place to get belts

Post by jimc » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:51 pm

The best place to get anything for your printer is makergear. No reason to hunt around for anything plus you know you will be getting the right parts. If its not in their site believe me they have them. Just email karen and she will get you anything you need.

rpollack

Re: Best place to get belts

Post by rpollack » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:42 pm

We carry all of the spare parts for our machines whether or not they are listed on the website. We still have spare parts for the Mendels and M1s. If you do not see something on the site, contact us.

Belts are available through the spare parts page.

Thank you,'
Rick