Is there a way to convert the M3-se to an M2?

The place to discuss the M3-SE
Brit

Is there a way to convert the M3-se to an M2?

Post by Brit » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:25 pm

Is there a way to convert the M3-se to an M2? I have had too many problems with my M3 for the last two months, and support has been helpful, but problems still remain.

has been printing the y-axis too short for the last two weeks (after re-doing the sd card). All my prints on that machine in the last 2 weeks havbe been printing about 10% shorter on the y axis than is in the model and shorter than the same Gcodes print on my M2 printers I also tested using the x-y-z 20mm test cube – that printed 20x18x20 mm.

This latest glitch is after other multiple problems with this printer... going back almost 2 months. It started with the wireless capabilities failing. I have reformatted and redone the raspberry software on the Sd card https://garr-garr.notion.site/MakerGear ... 798ee805eb, wire ethernet, etc. with some intermittent success. Oh...And the machine still stops mysteriously once in a while at the midpoint of the large prints (with logs sent into support early this week...but no word back yet.)